As a business owner or executive, you are challenged with meeting your long term business and personal goals while ensuring that your family is well taken care of for years to come.
A unique investment planning approach that is specifically tailored to build, manage, and preserve the wealth you’ve accumulated could be the best solution to help you meet these expectations.
Due to our history of working with business owners, Warwick Valley Financial Advisors understands your complex requirements and can work with you throughout the lifecycle of your business and beyond.
We adhere to a long term plan to manage your portfolio with a thoughtful and personalized strategy. Diversification and asset allocation is the key to our philosophy. We work with you to establish an appropriate portfolio allocation to help address your needs and those of your business.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification and asset allocation do not protect against market risk
TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR INVESTMENT STRATEGY, WE DRAW ON SHARP INSIGHT AND A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO:
- Develop an asset allocation model reflecting your investment objectives, cash flow requirements, tax status, risk tolerance, and time horizon
- Establish the asset allocation mix that is most appropriate within your plan and strategy
- Diversification using money managers that have been selected through a meticulous screening process
- Monitor economic conditions and identify additional tax savings opportunities, such as location optimization and tax loss harvesting to further enhance your wealth
The financial advisors at WVFA adhere to a fiduciary standard of care in advising clients. Our fees are based on a percentage of assets under management; we do not sell investment products or earn commissions from investment transactions. That means you can trust that our advice and recommendations will be independent, objective, and firmly rooted in working toward your goals.
Good investment management is based on trust and collaboration as much as financial theory. That’s why we interface with other advisors you may work with, including tax, business, and estate planning professionals, to ensure our combined activities support the long-term goals of your business and yourself.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification and asset allocation do not protect against market risk.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
RETIREMENT PLAN CONSULTING
Designing and managing retirement plans for your employees poses complex challenges and risks. Your plans must meet employee expectations, but also follow specific fiduciary procedures as mandated by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and the Department of Labor.
As an objective advisor, we assist you with managing the risks involved and help design a plan that’s effective both for you, as the plan sponsor, and for your employees.
THE WVFA INTEGRATED APPROACH AND EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Educating plan sponsors about their fiduciary responsibilities
- Assisting in the development of an Investment Policy Statement
- Recommending a suitable recordkeeping platform and investment line-up, and quarterly reporting to help plan sponsors monitor performance and costs
- Educating plan sponsors and employees in making informed investment decisions regarding their retirement savings